Pages - Menu

January 15, 2013

Best French Bakery in Toronto

I wanted to share with you my favorite bakery in Toronto.
The Thobors Bakery !! 
When I go there I feel like home, the smell of the freshly baked bread and the ambiance is perfect. 


Everything is good, from the bread to the french pastries. You can go there even for lunch, they have quiche, sandwich, salad and soup.
The owners Sylvie and Marc Thobor are very nice people and are good friends of mine now.
They have been voted best baguette in Toronto in 2011 by Toronto Life Eating and Drink magazine. And this year they are in the top 5 loaves in Toronto.

I had the chance to spend a couple of days there taking pictures. It was part of my assignment for school. Telling a story with photographs. Obviously I choose a theme around food !! I called it " A day at the Bakery" . 



They have a large selection of breads (baguette, sesame seed, poppy seed, figs, whole grains) and french pastries (quiche, chausson aux pommes, croissant, pain au chocolat, financier, madeleine, macaron, tart and cake). 




Moreover I was lucky that they choose my photographs to put on their updated website www.thobors.ca
Thanks Sylvie and Marc to have given me my first job as a photographer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment